Thursday, May 20, 2021

Write And Publish Article In German Press Release News Sites











About:

Hi,

welcome to my GIG:

  • I will submit your press release sites - MANUAL submissions.
  • I will include some images with your press release at no extra cost.
  • I will provide report with the live links after we're done submitting the PR and once approved.





Schicken Sie bitte mir Ihren Artikel und ich werde es auf einen von meinem Blogs setzen.





Richtlinien:



- Muss 300 + W rter enthalten

- Nicht mehr als 1 Link

- Urspr nglicher Inhalt



Guidelines: 



  1. Must be 300+ words
  2. Article can contain no more than 1 link
  3. Must be original content
  4. PG rated only- no illegal or immoral related content. I have the right to deny any article not meeting these guidelines. Your money would be refunded.



You get:



  • link on .de website





Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment