Sunday, May 2, 2021

Be Your Kartra Concierge On Zoom To Help You With Setup Of Sales Funnels











About:

MY SERVICES: I can help you with anything Kartra related. I've been using Kartra for 2 years now, and I'm running my own funnel through it. I can help you with setup and data cleanup. 

Reliable service by a Canadian VA (Virtual Assistant- fastvanow)

  • Sales Funnel Setup 
  • Email Campaign Setup
  • Product Setup and Checkout (shopping cart integration with Stripe/Paypal)
  • Landing page design (Lead generation)
  • Custom Domain Setup
  • Membership site
  • Google Calendar integration
  • Set up your Help Desk
  • Import your leads from csv 
  • GDPR
  • Zapier integration
  • Affiliates config.

I can also assist you with the following:

  • Facebook advertising
  • Automated webinars (WebinarJam or EverWebinar)
  • ScheduleOnce integration

I specialize with this funnel: Facebook Ad to Kartra Landing page to Automated Webinar to Schedule a Call to Enrol into a Membership Program.

SPECIAL BONUS: If you don't own Kartra yet, and purchase it from my link, I'll offer you 20% off your first order (up to $50) AND load for you my custom-developed, Kartra based, Web Site with a lead magnet and optin form (value of $200). Please contact me for details. 

Reviews


:

Once again, Tom came up with the goods. I needed support very quickly on a. Sunday early evening and he was quick to respond and arrange a zoom and help me with a campaign that I had quite frankly, messed up by trying it myself. He really does know his onions (as they say in the UK). Very patient too.

:

I have used another Fiverr supplier to try and do this work. She let me down. She was trying to learn on the job. Toms insight was incredible. He knows Kartra as though it’s a child. He knows it inside and out and completed the work in double quick time.

:

Service was great. Extremely knowledgeable and patient.

:

Excellent!!!!!! Was able to help us through last minute emergency with Kartra

:

Tom is very knowledgeable and helpful. I highly recommend him for all your kartra needs!




No comments:

Post a Comment