Sunday, April 18, 2021

Promote Your Brand Or Store On My Fashion Blog











About:

I will promote your brand or store on my blog Bella Pummarola, one of the top Italian fashion blogs. I write in English and most of my readers are from the US and Italy.



Basic gig:

  • an 80-word mention of your brand in one of my posts
  • a link to your store
  • 2 product pictures


Golden Mean:

  • a 300-word blog post dedicated entirely to your brand or website
  • a link to your store and all your social media accounts
  • 10 product pictures


Super Promo:

  • 2 x 80-word mentions in my posts with a link and 2 product pictures
  • a 300-word post dedicated entirely to your brand or website with a link to your page and all your social media accounts and 10 product pictures
  • sidebar banner on my website for 2 weeks
  • 2 social media posts (FB, Twitter)
  •  Pinning the 300-word post to the top of my homepage for 1 week


You can send me the text, if you wish, or I can write it myself (included in price).



This gig is ideal for fashion/jewelry/accessory designers, shoe brands, kids' clothing brands and beauty/skincare products. 



MY NEW E-BOOK IS OUT! 

"100 Mistakes You Are Making With Your Online Store"

https://www.fiverr.com/anettb/100-mistakes-you-are-making-with-your-online-store-ebook

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Incredible job! Loved the way Ms. Anett captured the feel and flow of our store. I’m confident it will translate to a lot of traffic!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much!

Seller's Response:

She is a professional blogger - highly recommended. Also, it was very easy to communicate with her. She replied very fast and also added much value as an expert to the process to be smooth and quick.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much! :)

Seller's Response:

Absolutely fantastic!! Wow. I’m blown away by the sellers service and content. Thank you so much, you have exceeded our expectations and it really is appreciated. Thank you.




No comments:

Post a Comment