Saturday, March 13, 2021

Manually Promote Fiverr Gig On Social Media











About:

Hello Mate,



As a Fiverr seller, you need to promote your Fiverr gig. By an effective gig marketing, a large number of audiences visit your profile and gigs. If you need to promote your Fiveer gig, you are in the right place. As a digital marketer, I have professional experience in marketing the Fiverr gig properly.



I will promote your Fiverr gig on Twitter trend, event post and LinkedIn with a hashtag which is most effective. 



USA, UK, Australia, and Canada are the main targeted location for gig marketing.



My Specialty:



  • 100% manual marketing
  • Effective marketing service
  • 100% Satisfaction guarantee
  • Organic and traffic from the social media platform
  • You will get outstanding from this manual marketing. 


How it works:



  • I will share your gig and profile through my twitter and LinkedIn with your related tag
  • This ad post will be targeted and keyword-based. That means your gig will reach to targeted people.
  • I will send you screenshots of sharing at the end of your project.


Note: I do not provide a sales guarantee. I just provide the best gig marketing service. If you have any questions, please contact me through the Fiverr inbox.



Kind Regards

Ayesha

Reviews


Seller's Response:

First time using the service and the Buyer was professional and delivered in a great time factor. How do I know? Well, first it wasn't rushed. I've had some Fiverr clients submit the promotion within a few hours of the initial order and you have to ask..."How much time was put into this thing?" This was different. It was all in a great time. This is my first order and if it works you will see my name again in the reviews. Right now I give 5 stars because everything seems to be on point! Thank you for your time and the service itself! Awesome! Communication With Seller

Seller's Response:

I'm not very into the marketing field and I suppose that it takes time to see some results but I can surely say the seller created multiply posts on social media and linked my gigs to promote them. Thank you.

Seller's Response:

Always I work for my client satisfaction ❤️

Seller's Response:

great work give very fast and good response suggestions for all people's thats this is very good for you if you want gig promotion

:

Thank you. Always I work for my client satisfaction.




No comments:

Post a Comment