Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Add Your Guest Post On My Indie Music Blog











About:

I run my own blog and this offer is exclusive to Fiverr!



As a professional in the music industry I am providing the opportunity for you to guest post / submit an article on my blog.



Your posts should be centered around helping others succeed in the music industry as my blog is aimed towards this and extending the reach of the networking that people can achieve.



I would like to see any of the following people advertise on my blog:

·         Musicians

·         Bands

·         Managers

·         Booking Agents

·         Concert Promoters

·         Graphic Designers

·         Photographers

·         Videographers



Provided you are one of these people listed above, and your post(s) shows that you have a genuine interest in helping artists, feel free to contact me and order a gig. Your article must be professionally written and at least 1,000 words in length. This gig will allow you to post on one of the most popular indie music marketing sites around on the web.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Did a great job again. Good seller.

:

Thank you!

:

Very fast delivery. Got the content posted exactly as required. Recommended Seller.

:

Excellent Work done

:

Excellent Work done




No comments:

Post a Comment