Sunday, February 21, 2021

Promote You On My 124K Fitness Ig Page











About:

When you promote with Fitness Network Connect, your content will be in front of 124K+ fitness instagrammers! With this service, our goal is to get your growing account in the spotlight. I primarily use the 24hr story feed to accomplish this! Story posts allow me to utilize the "Swipe up" tool in order to drive traffic directly to a specific post/page/website. I can also hide #/tags/locations within the post in order to give the post clean professional look! 



Your customize shout out will including the following:

  • Photo & caption of your choice (nothing offensive)
  • Your specific hashtags (and ones we use as well!)
  • A posting time chosen based on your time zone or during peal hours!


Why FNC? 

- I have the highest engagement % out of all Fiverr fitness gigs according to Phlanx (17.3%)

- My high rating & 100's of postive reviews speak for my quality of work.

- M customer service is second to none. 

- I can create ANY custom promo. 

 

-NOTE-

  • The ultimate factor that will determine how well your promo does, is the quality of your content (photo/product/model/etc). FNC is simply putting you in front of a larger audience. Let your photo sell you or your product!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Super easy to work with. Great communication and fast delivery. This is my second order, will order again. Thank you.

:

It was a pleasure working with the buyer! Awesome product and online shop!

:

Good service thank you

:

amazing perfect

:

amazing everything i asked for




No comments:

Post a Comment