Sunday, January 31, 2021

Promote Your Discord Server To Get You Guaranteed Members











About:

I will promote and advertise your discord server to your discord server over 100 guaranteed joins/members within 3 days. All members which join are real and active.



Why me?

  • Experienced discord server owner
  • Guaranteed joins/members
  • Fast Delivery
  • Quick Response
  • Even though I am new to Fiverr, I have sold discord server joins to many server owners in the past (not on Fiverr). You can contact me for any independent reviews



How does it work?

I own a discord server with over 1000 members. I will host a giveaway on my server for 'discord nitro'. To enter the giveaway, members in my server have to join your server (which you will provide me with the invite link to). This means that your server gains active members from my server. You will receive a minimum of 100 joins within 3 days of purchasing.



Therefore, all members are both English speaking and are real. I can guarantee you will have no bots join your server.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Delivered as promised and was wonderful to work with! Thank you!

Seller's Response:

VerySmart and fast !

:

First time using.

:

The buyer has alerted me that this review was given by accident and he meant to give 5 stars. He is currently talking to fiverr support to get the review changed.

:

Recommend this seller!




No comments:

Post a Comment